Onsite Workplace Physiotherapy
We provide a registered Physiotherapist onsite at your workplace to manage aches, pains and injuries
Why provide onsite workplace Physiotherapy at your organization?
We provide onsite workplace Physiotherapy on the Gold Coast, Tweed Heads & Brisbane. Onsite Physiotherapy can significantly decrease your costs and boost worker engagement/productivity by providing:
- Treatment and advice in the first 24 hours is essential in minimising the duration and severity of any musculoskeletal complaint.
- Early interventions for these complaints and associated symptoms will result in a quicker recovery, maintain workers at work and reduce the probability of it progressing to a claim.
- If communication is requested as part of this service WH&S staff will be notified within 3 hours of a worker who presents with a work related injury, or pain that is significantly aggravated by their work, in order to help comply with the duties imposed in the WHS Act.
Reduction in WorkCover claims
- Early intervention of Musculoskeletal complaints reduces the rate of these complaints progressing to compensable claims.
- This can help prevent non work related injuries progressing to work related.
- This equates to a significant cost saving to the employer.
Enhanced worker health and wellbeing
- A healthy pain free worker is far more productive than someone in pain
- Builds rapport, trust and understanding between the TEAM, boosting morale
- Encourages workers to seek assistance with the Physiotherapist to resolve issues before they become a LTI (lost time injury)
Early intervention Physiotherapy with poultry meat workers resulted in an 18% reduction in claims rates and a reduction in cost per claim of 27% for those that progressed to Workers compensation. Additionally, there was a 37% reduction in the number of days off.
Donovan et al (2016) “The Effect of a Workplace-Based Early Intervention Program on Work-Related Musculoskeletal Compensation Outcomes at a Poultry Meat Processing Plant.” Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 2016.
Workplace-based Physiotherapy and early reporting and intervention (within 24hours of injury) results in a 35% reduction in average cost of claims and a 58% reduction in number of days of compensation.
Iles et al (2012) “Multi-Faceted Case Management: Reducing Compensation Costs of Musculoskeletal Work Injuries in Australia.” Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 2012. 22(4): p. 478-488.
Contact us about workplace physio today
Common problems we treat:
Back and neck pain, including whiplash
Shoulder problems, including impingement, dislocations, bursitis and rotator cuff tears
Hip and pelvis pain
All knee injuries including ligament, cartilage and post-surgery rehabilitation
Upper limb work-related problems, also know as repetitive strain injury (RSI)
Headaches & Migraines
Foot and ankle injuries
All sports injuries
Muscle strains and sprains
TMJ (jaw) locking and pain
Tendinitis/Tendinosis, eg. tennis elbow and achilles tendon pain
Nerve problems including sciatica
Postural issues and pain
Watch this video to learn more about onsite Physiotherapy:
Physiotherapy treatments available to you
Thorough explanation of your diagnosis and your treatment plan
Joint mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
Nerve gliding techniques to treat nerve pain and irritation
Massage and release of tight muscles
Postural assessments and corrective exercises
Core stability programs
Individualised exercise & gym programs
Strong back & core, or strong shoulders classes
KLT functional strength training
Sports specific rehabilitation for your chosen sport
Workcover injuries ~ return to work clinic
Hypermobility clinic for hypermobile clients
Occupational Physio, including worksite assessments and functional capacity evaluations
Workplace & home assessments
Get in touch today!
Our central location
Suite C55B, Level 2
Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Fax: 07 5641 7849
2-hour Free Parking available (collect a voucher from admin)
Monday to Friday:
8:00am to 7:00pm
9.00am - 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
Evenings by Appointment
Home Visits by Appointment