Customised exercise programs with a Physiotherapist on the Gold Coast.
Recover from injury, improve your movement and improve your performance.
Why choose an exercise program consultation?
- You are not sure where to start with an exercise program
- You are looking for an exercise program specifically built to your injury, goals and needs
- You keep straining yourself following other programs
- You want to achieve a balanced body which moves with ease, efficiency and control
- You want to improve your overall strength, function, endurance and fitness in a safe way
- You value learning and want a program which challenges you to improve
If you have private health insurance you may use your Physiotherapy cover for our Exercise Rehab| Strength & Conditioning consultations. All Health Funds are accepted.
What is included?
Exercise program initial consultation
- Discussion of your history
- Physiotherapy movement and stability assessment
- Program goal setting
- Individually tailored exercise program in PDF format including reps, sets, tempo, resistance/loads and images
- Coaching through all exercises with Physiotherapist | Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Email and phone support
Exercise program standard consultation
- Review of program
- Consultation of progress with program
- Movement & stability re-assessment
- Exercise prescription | strength and conditioning program updates/progressions
- Updated individually tailored exercise program in PDF format
- Coaching through all NEW exercises with Physiotherapist | Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Phone and email support
Note: All clients must undergo an initial consultation prior to undertaking our standard exercise rehab | strength & conditioning consultations
Checkout our exercise YouTube video here:
Book Your Consultation
- All exercise program design consultations take 60 minutes.
- You will be emailed your program in PDF within 24 hours.
- Phone and email support is provided to ensure we give you the best opportunity to achieve your goals.
- Every program is completely unique and is tailored to the individual and can include stretches, mobility exercises, weights/resistance exercises and core stability exercises.
- It is suggested that every individual review their exercise program every 4-6 weeks depending on their specific goals.
Physiotherapy treatments available to you
Thorough explanation of your diagnosis and your treatment plan
Joint mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
Nerve gliding techniques to treat nerve pain and irritation
Massage and release of tight muscles
Postural assessments and corrective exercises
Core stability programs
Individualised exercise & gym programs
Strong back & core, or strong shoulders classes
KLT functional strength training
Sports specific rehabilitation for your chosen sport
Workcover injuries ~ return to work clinic
Hypermobility clinic for hypermobile clients
Occupational Physio, including worksite assessments and functional capacity evaluations
Workplace & home assessments
Get in touch today!
Our central location
Suite C55B, Level 2
Circle on Cavill Shopping Centre
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Fax: 07 5641 7849
2-hour Free Parking available (collect a voucher from admin)
Monday to Friday:
8:00am to 7:00pm
9.00am - 5.00pm, Mon-Fri
Evenings by Appointment
Home Visits by Appointment